After receiving many nominations for individuals to serve as Concordia's ninth president, 14 nominees have consented to nomination. Those individuals include:
- Rev. Dr. Jon Bruss- Lawrence, Kan.
- Dr. Donald Christian- Round Rock, Texas
- Rev. Dr. James Gimbel- St. Paul, Minn.
- Ray Horton- Brainerd, Minn.
- Rev. Dr. Nathan Jastram- Mequon, Wis.
- Rev. Dr. David Kluth- Round Rock, Texas
- Lonn Maly- St. Paul, Minn.
- Dr. Marilyn Reineck- Roseville, Minn.
- Rev. Thomas Ries- Kirkwood, Mo.
- Dr. Alan Runge- Cedar Park, Texas
- Rev. Dr. William Schumacher- St. Louis, Mo.
- Rev. Gregory Seltz- Irvine, Calif.
- Dr. David Thomas- St. Louis, Mo. (Withdrew 12/6/2010)
- Rev. Dr. Glen Thomas- House Springs, Mo.
Those who know candidates personally are invited to submit correspondence about them to email@example.com. Correspondence must be received by Friday, Dec. 31, 2010. Contact Carl Schoenbeck, Presidential Search Committee Chair with any questions. Please continue to keep Concordia in your prayers during this time of transition.