The objective of a standard email signature is to create a unified front in outgoing communication from any faculty or staff member with a csp.edu email address. We have prominently placing our tagline. We have also selected a standard university font. The lack of logo, image, or custom stationery is deliberate. These features make messages larger and they do not open as intended in most email clients. We have applied a subtle touch of blue to the employee name. We have left designated space for Departmental messages for departments that utilize “Give Now” or “Apply Now” or in the rare case a required logo may be used here for email tracking systems. We have also added space and drafted a standard legal disclaimer for you to use with your email if you feel your messages require the placement of a legal disclaimer.
Download the Concordia University, St. Paul email signature template. Copy and paste the signature of your choice into either Google Apps or Microsoft Outlook and customize as necessary.
Instructions for adding an email signature in Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Click on the File tab.Click Options.
- Click Mail.
- In the Compose messages section at the very top, click the Signatures button.
- Either select Delete, New or just highlight a signature and edit.When you are finished, click OK until you are out.
Instructions for adding an email signature in Google Apps Webmail
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
- Enter your new signature text in the box at the bottom of the page next to the Signature option.
- Click Save Changes.