Concordia University and Inver Hills Community College Partnership
Concordia University, St. Paul is proud to partner with Inver Hills Community College. Our relationship allows you the opportunity to transition seamlessly from an associate degree program to both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Find Us On Campus at Inver Hills
Concordia University now has an onsite office at Inver Hills. We are located in Heritage Hall, room 305.
Summer Office Hours
Available by appointment. To schedule, contact Nate Bostrom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, Concordia will be offering the following accelerated degree programs onsite:
Two Bachelor’s Degree Path Choices
Students may pursue their bachelor’s degree in two ways at Concordia. Please select the option that is best for you and your lifestyle.
Learn More about the Concordia Transfer Advantage
Concordia's Transfer Advantage program is available to students who have successfully completed an associate's degree program or the MnTC at a partner institution.
Concordia Transfer Advantage Features Include:
- $2,000 partnership scholarships
- Seamless MnTC transfer of credits
- More courses and degrees available
- Faculty advising and involvement
- Priority admission for all academically eligible students
- Finish your degree in 2 years or less
Transfer Opportunities Available at Concordia:
- Full acceptance of the MN Transfer Curriculum or an A.A. Degree
- Laptop computers provided to every traditional full-time student
- A diverse student body
- Small class sizes; generally between 15-25 students
- A close-knit campus community in a thriving metropolitan area
- Faculty that pride themselves on professor-student relationships
*The complete Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) and Liberal Arts Associate of Arts (AA) degrees are fully accepted general education requirements with the addition of two religion courses at Concordia. Also, individually completed goal areas completed within the MnTC will transfer toward individual general education requirements at Concordia University St. Paul.
Please contact us at 651-641-8230 or email@example.com.