Skip To Content

Transferring Your Credits

Incoming first-year students are able to transfer college level credits earned in high school toward a bachelor’s degree at CSP.

Official copies of college transcripts and AP/IB scores should be mailed to: Concordia University, Office of Admissions, 1282 Concordia Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55104.

Concordia accepts credit by examination from the following:

Advanced Placement (AP)
Taken each May by students all over the world, the AP Exam is the final step you take after a year of hard work in an AP class. These standardized exams are designed to measure how well you’ve mastered the content and skills of the course.

International Baccalaureate (IB)

College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
CLEP offers 33 exams in five subject areas, covering material taught in courses that you may generally take in your first two years of college. Most CLEP exams are designed to correspond to one-semester courses, although some correspond to full-year or two-year courses.


Website Feedback Form