- $5 million, fully air-conditioned, 45,000 square foot arena.
- Built in 1993 and accommodates 3,500 attendees.
- The entire arena measures 287'-2" in length and 153'-8" in width.
- Four basketball courts (each measures 50 feet wide and 100 feet in length).
- 200-meter runing track.
- Strength and conditiong room, men's and women's locker rooms and two racquetball courts.
- Concession stand, two lounge areas and Sandberg classroom.
This versatile facility has retractable bleachers with seating for 850 and is great for athletic events and conferences. The arena may also be sectioned off by lowering large net drapes from the ceiling dividing all four courts. Protective floor mats are also used to cover the basketball courts so staging, chairs and tables may be set-up. The back of the arena also features a drive-up loading dock which makes bringing in heavy equipment manageable and convenient.
Along with holding numerous athletic events, including the National Cheerleading Competition and Chris Carr Basketball Camps, the Gangelhoff Center has hosted conferences, trade shows, commencements, and gymnastic events.
Your rental fee includes the lobby, common area, arena floor, rectractable bleachers and an on-site Event Manager along with general electrical, heating and air-conditioned charges. We are also able to outsource a sound system, staging, AV, tables, chairs and pipe & drape. Set-up, tear down, security and custodial fees will be an additional charge.
We are confident that once see our arena you will discover why this facility is one of the Twin Cities best!
To inquire on availability or to arrange a campus tour, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com.