Advance Your Career in Radiology
University Partnership Offers B.S. Degree for Radiologic Technologists
Fairview University and Normandale Community College have partnered with Concordia University, St. Paul to offer a new Bachelor of Science degree in Radiologic Science Leadership that will help radiologic technologists add new momentum to their careers.
The partnership provides Fairview employees and Normandale graduates with a seamless pathway to completing their four-year degree. Employees and graduates will also receive special benefits through the Concordia Partnership Advantage program including:
- $2,000 Partnership Advantage scholarship
- Seamless credit transfer
- Priority admission status
The B.S. in Radiologic Science Leadership is offered in an accelerated format, allowing you to work full-time and still complete your degree in less than two years. Classes meet just one night a week, always on the same night, thereby alleviating scheduling concerns.
Offered in a blended format, courses alternate between online or in-class meetings,allowing you to connect with classmates and professors in-person and still enjoy the convenience of online learning. You'll also be part of a cohort - a unique learning group of10-20 students who remain together for the duration of the program, providing a built-in network for collaboration and support.
The B.S. in Radiologic Science Leadership was co-created by the Fairview-University School of Radiologic Technology, Normandale Community College and Concordia University, St. Paul.
Now Accepting Applications
Other Admission Requirements:
- A non-refundable application fee of $30, payable to Concordia University by check, money order or pay online
- Final and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended
* If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- A signed copy of the technology agreement
Apply for admission now and receive all the benefits of the Concordia Partnership Advantage PLUS a $30 application fee waiver.
Kimberly A. Craig
Director of Graduate and
Adult Undergraduate Admission